The Grifters Publishing™
This first monograph of Utah & Ether tells the story of an American couple who, in 2011, left their homeland behind indefinitely to explore, paint and document the metro systems of Asia. For five years the artists traveled to 11 countries and 37 cities to fulfill their quest of chronicling the adventure and drama surrounding painting subways in Asia. This book is a compilation of stories and photographs that outline the artists' experiences on their 5 year journey to the biggest cities and most obscure regions of the world's largest continent.
Watch the video series PROBATION VACATION LOST IN ASIA by UTAH & ETHER here.
- REGULAR - 5 to 15 business days.-
- FAST - 3 to 6 business days.*
- EXPRESS - 1 to 3 business days.*
All shippings services includes Tracking number & Insurance.
* Full information about our shipping & handling policy here.
Consult our shipping prices here.
We offer FREE RETURN in case you are not satisfied with our product. You can make this within 30 days, counted from the day of your purchase. Simply email us your issues at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will handle the rest for you.
Please read our RETURN POLICY here.
Size: 36cm x 29 cm / 14.2 x 11.4 inch
Pages: 180 pages
Cover: Paperback / Softcover
Print: Offset Lithography on Fedrigoni™ paper, Full Color
Packaging: Shipped in a protective cardboard envelope
Published by The Grifters Publishing™
The project was called PROBATION VACATION: LOST IN ASIA and the documentation of the nomadic journey was separated in two:
1. First, the video footage they created 12 original episodes, which allow us to follow U&E and experience a small part of their adventure. To be part of the action and to celebrate the accomplishment of their goals. This series was (and continue to be) release online for free.